Beauty Solutions Cocopine Cleanser
JN Beauty Solutions SPF CARE (SPF 50) offers the best broad spectrum sunscreen for anyone who needs protection from both harmful UVA and UVB rays, especially those who have special skin needs. SPF CARE is designed to meet even the exacting standards of outdoor athletes, golfers, bikers, runners… It’s formulated to interlocks with your skin, which allows your body to cool itself naturally and perspire, as opposed to wax or film based alternatives. SPF CARE Sunscreen will not sweat off or wash off easily in water and is fragrance free, NO Chemicals, NO Parabens, NO Titanium Dioxide, NO Zinc Oxide.
UV radiation is part of the electromagnetic (light) spectrum that reaches the earth from the sun. It has wavelengths shorter than visible light, making it invisible to the naked eye. These wavelengths are classified as:
- Ultraviolet A (UVA) long wave, ranges from 320-400 nanometers
- Ultraviolet B (UVB) shortwave rays, ranges from 290 to 320 nanometers
Both UVA and UVB, penetrates the atmosphere and causes harmful health conditions such as suppress the immune system, premature skin aging, and even cause skin cancers. SPF CARE sunscreen not only helps to protect your skin from the sun ultraviolet radiation UVA, UVB, and skin cancer, but also come fragrance free, NO parabens, NO oxybenzone, NO PABA, NO titanium, NO zinc oxide. Go confident with SPF CARE and enjoy the outdoors.
- Fragrance Free. Hypoallergennic. Greaseless
- Broad Spectrum 400nm UVA / SPF 50 UVB
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Greaseless and non-comedogenic
- Free of fragrance, DEA, Oxybenzone, nut oil, gluten, glycol, PABA, Casein, parabens, silicone, and retinol palmitate.
Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Shake the bottle before use. Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, Reapply after 80 minutes if swimming or sweating.